By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Commitment to Privacy
Tea and Honey Studio is commited to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We will never share, rent, sell any personal information provided by you, that could identify you as a person to a third party (unless you’ve committed a crime, then we have to, but we hope you don’t).
What we collect
We mainly collect the following information:
Your Name | E-mail address | Phone number | Your URL
When necessary we may also need to collect the following:
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number
• Financial Data may include your payment card and bank account details
• Identity Data may include your full name, username, date of birth, gender
• Marketing & Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you
• Technical Data may include your login data, IP, information about the browser you use, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
• Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, preferences, feedback and survey responses
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services
How we collect your personal data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods when you:
• fill forms on our site
• communicate with us by phone, email, through third party websites or otherwise
• order our products or services
• create an account on our site
• subscribe to our service or publications
• request resources or marketing be sent to you
• give us feedback
What we do with the information
We ask for this information so that we can:
• perform the contract between us
• contact you
• send you ‘promotional’ e-mails/ newsletters (note that you will always have an option to opt out)
• comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We do not colelct any Sensitive Data about you.
How we secure your information
We do our best to keep any personal information secure. We do not store any of these on our server. Once you provide us with any information, we move it to a secure place.
Your Rights & Complains
Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you. If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data and wish to exercise any of these rights, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone number: 0303 123 1113
If you do have a complain we should be grateful if you would contact us first with your concerns so we can try it resolve for you. Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no cookies stored by us that we are aware of. Although we use other applications and scripts such as DISQUS and Google Analytics and they may use following cookies:
External cookies: __qca (Domain: .disqus.com) | mc (Domain: .quantserve.com)
Google Analytics: UID (Domain: .scorecardresearch.com) | UIDR (Domain: .scorecardresearch.com)
Internal cookies: disqus_unique (Domain: .disqus.com) – Internal statistics, used for anonymous visitors (Sigma) | testCookie (Domain: mediacdn.disqus.com) – Used to check whether the browser accepts 3rd-party cookies.
Find out more here.
utma Cookie | utmb Cookie & utmc Cookie | utmz Cookie | utmv Cookie
Find out more here.
Links to other websites
Payments and you card details
This information is never taken by us, stored by us and we do not have any access to it. When you make payment you are transferred to a secure PayPal page.
Find out more about PayPal.
Controlling your personal information
The Data Protection Act 1998 says that if you request it we have to provide any information we have about you. We also have to update any information we hold about you should you wish to do so.
Who is who
Karolina Blaszczak is the owner of www.teaandhoneystudio.com and a proprietor of ‘Tea & Honey Studio’, which is a trading name.